Facebook Marketing App

5 0 0
Hello!

I’ve recently just started my first ad through the Facebook Business Manager. It’s been running for about 20 hours now and I can see the campaign and everything in the Facebook Business Ad Manager.

I have the Facebook marketing app installed and synced and the correct pixel is however, when I go to the marketing tab in Shopify, it says I have no active campaigns.

Is this because I created the ad in Facebook Business Manager and not through Shopify->Marketing. Or is something out of sync?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
82 21 22

Hi @Sekefalianos ,

Dani here from Shopify! Thanks for writing in.

The Marketing tab works to sync marketing information from Shopify to Facebook, but it doesn't work to import ad information created in Facebook back to Shopify. This would make an awesome feature though, I've sent it along as a feature request to our product team to see if this could be incorporated in a future release. For now, you'll need to review your data directly in Facebook where the information is stored. You can find more information on this in the note in our Marketing page help doc.

How have you found that your first ad is performing? Do you have any questions about setting up your ad demographics? If you're interested, this Advanced Facebook Ads course is great for fine tuning your target audience so your ads return more conversions!

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes