Facebook Not Connecting

1 0 0

Hi there,

The Facebook shop keeps disconnecting from my shop. I have tried manually disconnecting it and reconnecting it several times and at first it looks like it has worked, then as soon as I click on 'publishing' or refresh the page it disconnects again.

This has been happening for the last 2 weeks- I think others have had this problem too so I would appreciate any help as it is hindering me from running ads and tagging products.

Thanks,

K

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 20 46

Hey, @mazeclothinguk!

Julie here from Shopify Support. 

Most commonly, the Facebook sales channel will disconnect when merchants have more than one Facebook business page on the same Business account and they are trying to connect multiple Facebook pages with Shopify. Is this the case for you? If so, you'll just need to log out completely from your first Shopify store, then log into your second Shopify store to connect the second Facebook page. 

If you don't have multiple Facebook pages or Shopify stores, then I can have our technical team take a look into this issue for you. Please let me know and I'd be happy to send an email to the same address on your Community Forums profile and have our technical team take a look. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes