Facebook Pixel

Claudia92
2 0 0

I have problems with the facebook pixel of my web page, could someone tell me what are the steps to follow to fix it? I have two duplicate pixel codes and I already deleted one of the codes

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 79 266

Hi, @Claudia92

This is Rae from the Shopify team. Thanks for posting this question. 

Did you add your Facebook pixel to your Shopify store by following these steps? Or, is the pixel coded in to your theme?

You mentioned that you already deleted one of your pixel codes. Can you please confirm how you deleted this, and where you removed it from? Did you do this on Facebook directly, or from within your Shopify admin?

Lastly, when viewing your Facebook pixel events directly on Facebook, are you noticing that some of your pixel events are being tracked twice? If so, which events is this happening with?

In the meantime, feel free to check out this help document that outlines more information on Facebook pixel events, and how they're tracked. 

Keep me posted on the above, and I'll be happy to continue helping out! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Claudia92
2 0 0

Hi thank you for answer me yes the pixel coded is in my theme with code. And yes i did this on my shopify admin ¿what do you think that i should do? 

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 79 266

Hi, @Claudia92

I appreciate you getting back to me with these details! 

To clarify, did you code this pixel into your theme and also add it to your Shopify admin by following these steps? If so, it's important to note that the pixel should only be added to your site once, and we recommend adding it through your Shopify admin as outlined here

Can you also please confirm which pixel you removed?

Thanks for your help with this! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes