Facebook Sales Channel keeps disconnecting

Tourist
3 0 4

I've connected my Facebook page to my Shopify account no problems. However, when I click on the "Enable" button to publish the Shop info to Facebook, I'm taken to an error message saying:

"Your Facebook account is disconnected. Reconnect to organize your Facebook Shop."

I then re-connect, but I can't Enable the app. Just gets stuck in this endless cycle. Have tried with 3 different browsers.

3 Likes
2 0 2

Having the exact same problem! Need advice - very frustrating.

1 Like
2 0 1

Same problem! Maybe it's broken for everyone right now?

1 Like
2 0 2

Maybe. Just want an answer/solution, just going aound in circles at the moment. 

1 Like
1 0 1

Same issue with my page also.

I would note - Last night was the first time I was trying to connect a facebook page to my shopify account.

Perhaps - Facebook/Shopify are still reviewing the pages before the account can be connected.

1 Like
1 0 0

Having the exact same problem, any solutions ?

Also, if you all don't mind can you please give me a few suggestions for this store : https://iamddg.com/

I am getting lots of traffic and add to carts but no sales: its been 1 week.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 4

Good to know I'm not the only one. Hopefully someone from Shopify will chime in at some point with something helpful.

I'm going to try other Support channels. Will report back here if I get a fix.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 4

Okay, so I fired off a support email, and now the "Enable" is working. (I didn't actually get a reply, so maybe just co-incidence.)

But now the Shop is not showing up on Facebook. The Shop section shows up on the Page (as admin) but with no products. And when I click "See Shop", there's just a blank space with "Manage your collections on Shopify."

And yes, the collections and products are active. I can see the "mockup" on the Facebook section in Shopify. Looks fine.

0 Likes
2 0 1

There seems to be real problems, mine is now connected fully but it's now ignoring my visibility rules in Shopify so all my products are showing on Facebook although some are sold out (the Facebook app doesn't show that a product is out of stock until the buy button is pressed...waste of time), you seem to have the opposite problem. Hopefully they fix this soon!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Was anyone able to get this issue resolved? I started a thread with support, they've said try disconnecting and re-connecting facebook; that they're talking to facebook development and are waiting for a solution. It's been almost 2 weeks without a resolution. 

0 Likes