Facebook Sales Channel keeps disconnecting

Tourist
3 0 1

I shot off several support emails and just got the run around. I think all the sales channels including twitter have a lot of bugs and problems. My facebook keeps disconnecting also. I pretty much just gave up on it overall. I don't think support has a fix or answers.

0 Likes
3 0 0

I've been waiting for over a month. It's ridiculous. They advertise all these sales channels and half the time they don't work. Support just keeps saying they're waiting to hear back from Facebook. Also, now Buyable Pins don't work on Twitter. Very frustrated and disappointed. Does anyone know of a better e-commerce solution? I'm looking to go elsewhere if there is.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Has anyone had their problem fixed? It's been over a month for me.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Same issue here.. Has this really been outstanding for 3 months? 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Has this been fixed? Because I am experiencing the same issue.

And where is the link to raise an issue or contact support?

Found it!

0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 1

We are now having the same problem after I changed the name on our Facebook page (business rebrand). It does connect but then disconnects minutes later...waiting for a solution...

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Having the same issue! Getting frustrated! Talk with shopify support twice. They said there were going to send the case to the technicle support and escaleted case. I was suppose to get contact back by the tech team but that never happen!

It's really starting to be a problem

Shopify need to fix this quick!

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 1

Hey man did you manage to solve the Facebook Issue because am facing the same thing for 2weeks now.Please reply if you know how to solve it, you can contact me on Instagram too @nihat_ghat

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 1

Hey did you manage to solve the Facebook Issue because am facing the same thing for 2weeks now.Please reply if you know how to solve it, you can contact me on Instagram too @nihat_ghat

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 1

Hey did you manage to solve the Facebook Issue because am facing the same thing for 2weeks now.Please reply if you know how to solve it, you can contact me on Instagram too @nihat_ghat

0 Likes