Facebook Sales Channel keeps disconnecting

Tourist
25 0 1

Hey did you manage to solve the Facebook Issue because am facing the same thing for 2weeks now.Please reply if you know how to solve it, you can contact me on Instagram too @nihat_ghat

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 1

Hey did you manage to solve the Facebook Issue because am facing the same thing for 2weeks now.Please reply if you know how to solve it, you can contact me on Instagram too @nihat_ghat

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 1

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 1

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 1

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

To fix the issue. First, you must disconnect the channel and remove it as sales channels. 
Then Every Product from your store must have a weight set it can not be 0 even if does not weight anything. Then add the sales channel again and connect it with your page and accept all terms and conditions. Also before doing this go to Facebook and remove Shopify from your integrations apps.

When you remove it from Facebook remember to tick the option to remove the post and previous information created from Shopify. 

Then when connected again your account select more than one Facebook page, your real one and you can create another unpublished.

After 24 - 48  hours propagation all products will appear again. 
good luck

0 Likes
1 0 0

@Lamedia wrote:
Then Every Product from your store must have a weight set it can not be 0 even if does not weight anything.

Can anyone else confirm this works in their shops too?

0 Likes