Facebook Shop not populating on Facebook page

Tourist
6 0 3

When I was in testing mode I connected my Facebook shop and it worked but had my shopify domain as the website url for each of my products.

I've now launched my shopify site with my own domain and disconnected and re-connected the Facebook app to re-populate my shop with my correct domain.

In my shopify admin it shows that it's connected and I can see all of my collections but when I go to my FB page instead of showing my products it says "Manage your collections on Shopify. Go to Shopify"

I'm not sure why it's not working.

Also, when I go to the Instagram app in my Shopify admin, it says "Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging

Instagram reviewed your store and decided that it’s not currently eligible for Instagram product tagging. View Instagram’s commerce policy or contact Instagram to learn more."

I'm not sure if this is because there is a problem with my Facebook shop right now, but I'm hoping to get both these issues fixed.

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

The same thing is happening to me with my Facebook page.  I can see my homepage and photos there but when I go to my shop, there is nothing but the message Manage your collections on Shopify Go to Shopify - this is totally driving me insane.  If I look on my mobile phone at my shop it is telling me my shop is not visible to customers until I add inventory.  To add products, please open your shop on a computer.... ??? Extremely frustrating as I have had the shop open for a while now.

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 3

It seems to be working for me now.  This is what I did...not sure if this is what made it work or if it was just a time thing.

I went to each of my products and made a small change and then saved it.  I basically added a space at the end of a sentence so the 'Save' box would come up and then I hit save.  I did this for each of my products and then they started to populate my Facebook shop over the course of a day or so.

I don't have the problem with any new products that I add.  They get added to the shop.

Try that and see if it helps.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 1 3

@ccsarah wrote:

When I was in testing mode I connected my Facebook shop and it worked but had my shopify domain as the website url for each of my products.

I've now launched my shopify site with my own domain and disconnected and re-connected the Facebook app to re-populate my shop with my correct domain.

In my shopify admin it shows that it's connected and I can see all of my collections but when I go to my FB page instead of showing my products it says "Manage your collections on Shopify. Go to Shopify"

I'm not sure why it's not working.

Also, when I go to the Instagram app in my Shopify admin, it says "Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging

Instagram reviewed your store and decided that it’s not currently eligible for Instagram product tagging. View Instagram’s commerce policy or contact Instagram to learn more."

I'm not sure if this is because there is a problem with my Facebook shop right now, but I'm hoping to get both these issues fixed.

@ccsarah I was in the same situation during months...I tried this and they managed it in 2 days. Very professionnal, I recommend 100% 👍

https://instagramus.fr/blogs/news/shopify-your-store-isnt-eligible-for-instagram-product-tagging

0 Likes