Facebook Shop

Highlighted
1 0 0

I added the sales channel Facebook Shop and went through the process of connecting my facebook page. It says its in review then i can enable it. It's been in review now for 1 week? What am i supposed to do or am i doing something wrong. Thank  you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 23 39

Hi, @jbdugger

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

When you add the Facebook Sales Channel to your Shopify account and complete setup, the review process usually takes up to 48 hours. Since yours has been in review for about a week, it seems it may be stuck in the review stage. Let's try some troubleshooting steps to resolve this.

Can you please go to the Facebook Sales Channel in your account and click "Disconnect account", and then re-connect through the standard method:

16-40-u14c6-baoal.jpg

Once that's been done, it may take another 48 hours for the standard review.

If this does not resolve the issue, a second troubleshooting step is to remove the Shopify business integration in your Facebook page settings. The steps to do so are below:

• Delete the Facebook Sales Channel in the Shopify admin,
  • Remove Shopify from the Business integrations, and then log out of Facebook,
  • Re-install the Facebook Sales Channel in the Shopify admin, and attempt to connect through the standard method.

After completing these steps, the Facebook Business page will appear to be back "in review", and this is expected behaviour. At this point you will need to wait for the standard review to compelte. 

I'm eager to hear how the above troubleshooting steps work out for you. If you're still experiencing issues connecting after following these steps, please reply here to let me know. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I tried all of these steps and it didn't work. CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE, PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM? 

I am so tired of dealing with this and being told over and over again that I have to wait 48 hours. I can't even disconnect my FB shop--I get an error message there too. 

If there's anyone out there who has a solution that isn't what Ash is suggesting (because that doesn't solve the problem), please post it here. 

If not, then please post recommendations for an alternative to Shopify because this is costing me sales every single day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am in the same boat. Can we get some support?!?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Ash we need answers my man.

0 Likes