Facebook Store Collections Order

5 0 0

Hi all

So, we've had the shop page installed on our facebook page but no matter how many times I change the collection order, it never shows correctly! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

Amy

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
202 0 17

Hi Amy,

My name is Ardiane, a Guru here at Shopify!

Unfortunately, rearranging collections for the Facebook shop tab on your Shopify admin can't be done at the moment. If you have a look at this doc, you can see common FAQs regarding the Facebook store.

However, I can put this in for you as a feature request for our developers to review and maybe make it possible in the future!

- Ardiane :)

0 Likes
5 0 0

Oh, very strange. So why does it allow you to re-arrange the collections here if it doesn't actually reflect on the facebook store page?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
202 0 17

Hi Amy,

I've had a look at that collection re-arrange symbol on the left-hand side, I've tried to re-arrange the collections and have clicked on 'Publish Changes.' There was a banner at the bottom of the page that said that Facebook will change it momentarily. We could definitely try this and see in the next 24 hours to see if it changes. :)

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hiya

That's what I've tried and it doesn't change it, unless I have to wait 24 hours for it to take effect. I'll check on it tomorrow too, thanks

Amy

0 Likes
1 0 0

Any luck getting Facebook shop collections pics to reorder in a customizable way?

0 Likes
1 0 0

this would be a fantastic feature please put me down on that as well!

0 Likes