Facebook Store Under Review Since Days

Alessia_Vitale
6 0 0

Hi there,

I connected my shop with the fb channel. However the shop is "under review" since days and my products won´t appear in my fb page.

Can you help?

Thanks

Alessia

0 Likes
Katy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
769 42 163

Hi Alessia,

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out to our community!

Recently there had been a temporary maintenance performed on the Facebook sales channel. Although this is now completed, it had affected products from syncing to Facebook, and in cases tagging on Instagram. 

Without having a look at your store, I wouldn't be able to say for sure if this is what had been affecting them from publishing. 

We would also need to make sure that there are no publishing errors and that all products are set as 'visible' on Facebook for example. 

To check on this, I would love to look into your account further. I have sent you an email so as to verify your specific store details. 

Please reply back at your earliest convenience and we can work on this together.

Thank you,

Katy

Please note: This account is no longer regularly monitored.
 - If you need assistance please do start a new topic (referencing an older topic/post if you find this helpful).
 - Thank you for your understanding. We hope you enjoy exploring the Community.
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog.

Alessia_Vitale
6 0 0

Hi Katy, thanks, would be great if you could look inside yes. What do you need? shall I reply to the email with my shopify details?

Alessia

0 Likes
Katy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
769 42 163

Thanks for your reply. Yes, exactly.

I've taken a look and replied to your email too with a little more info. 
This does appear separate to the maintenance; here it is a matter for waiting for Facebook to complete the initial review of your store. 

In the mean time, I do suggest to correct the publishing errors. You can follow along with this guide here to help you with this.

Do let me know if you have any questions, or need a hand. 

Cheers,

Katy

Please note: This account is no longer regularly monitored.
 - If you need assistance please do start a new topic (referencing an older topic/post if you find this helpful).
 - Thank you for your understanding. We hope you enjoy exploring the Community.
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Michael_Gordon
1 0 0

can you do the same thing for me?

0 Likes
Alfredo
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi, I'm having the same problem, after weeks I disconnect and reconnect the facebook account but still having the same problem. My site is soydevenezuela.com

0 Likes
Dennist007
1 0 0
My store has the same Facebook problem under review also, please see Prestige007.Shopify.com.
0 Likes
AMORET
1 0 0

Hi Katy,

I am having a similar issue with my shop being under review for a couple weeks now. Not sure what is going on.

0 Likes
sigis
Tourist
6 0 0

My Facebook Store is under review more than three weeks with no issues. Maybe someone knows what does it mean?

0 Likes