Facebook app on Shopify will not let me accept the Custom Audience Terms - the link is not connected

Solved
shineactive
1 0 0

Hello, 

On the facebook marketing app pithing shopify, i can not connect my billing account because it won't allow me to accept the Custom Audience Terms - the link is not connected. When i click to read and accept, it said the page is not found. 

What can i do?

Thankyou

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1782 193 540

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @shineactive 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

From what I have seen, this error is usually down to a browser issue - usually with the cache. Make sure you are using Google Chrome and clear your cache. If this does not work, please do get back to me with any troubleshooting steps you have already taken and screenshots of the error and we can take a further look into it for you. 

I look forward to hearing from you,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
devonnewb
1 0 0

I'm having a similar issue as well. I have accepted the terms but Shopify will not allow me to proceed to the next page.  I have attached screenshots with my errors. Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 7.32.13 PM.pngThis is what I see when I click on the button to accept the terms.This is what I see when I click on the button to accept the terms.

0 Likes