Facebook connecting account error message: Please approve all required permissions

Solved
IAMDEE
1 0 0

Im getting the same error. When I log into facebook it shows as connected. When I go back to Shopify it says it's not connected. When I tried connecting it the first time it showed as successful. Not sure what's going on, but this needs to be fixed.

An hour later.... looks like I've figured it out on my own! yay me! So I basically granted the permission on facebook. By going through "page roles" , when that didn't work I went into "instagram" through facebook. I seen there was a pop-up in regards to connecting the account I clicked on that and then voila!... I wish I could help some more but I was clicking, and poking through a whole bunch of different tabs and pages to figure it all out! I confused my own self (lol) I'm not tech savvy either, complete novice.

0 Likes
Zayzeee
1 0 0

I tried for days on end to install the new Facebook channel with no luck and then somehow, I was suddenly successful. I think if you're having this issue and it's the shopify app you're using, try using a browser and repeat the same process. It worked for me! So relieved 

0 Likes
abigailklein
1 0 0

I have been trying FOREVER to get this to work. Has anyone been successful? any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
rsails
2 0 0

I have been dealing with this for months.  I reached out to Shopify and they say it's on Facebook's end. I've tried the steps above, I've tried with different Facebook users who have admin access. No luck. We have thousands of products we can't tag or promote on our Facebook and Instagram. 

0 Likes