I have done all the steps, deleted the facebook app from shopify and the shopify app from facebook but it still doesnt work.
I've been emailing tech support escalations for a day now and they don't know what the issue is from their end but I've managed to get mine working on both my stores (for the moment) by trial and error.
- Go here https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools and remove shopify from the list. DONE
- Remove the Facebook sales channel from both shopify stores. DONE
- Open up both shopify stores in separate browser windows and add facebook back as a sales channel in both. DONE
- Now, click on the connect facebook button on both stores so you get 2 popups to log in to facebook. DONE (BUT I ONLY HAVE 1 STORE)
- Select all pages that you manage on both pop-up windows I ONLY SELECTED THE PAGE I WANT TO ADD. WAS THIS MY MISTAKE?
- Follow it through so you have confirmed the links between facebook and shopify and the popup windows close DONE
- Now, on one store, go the dropdown of your facebook pages and confirm that page link. DONT HAVE ANY LINK TO CONFIRM
- Then, do the same on the other store in the other window DONT HAVE ANOTHER STORE
- Both stores should now be linked to each facebook page. It worked for me :(
Sorry if it doesn't help
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|