Facebook connecting account error message: Please approve all required permissions

Solved
5 0 0

This continued to persist for us too.  I finally gave up connecting one account and granted admin access to the FB page/shop to another user, and that seemed to fix the problem.

Maybe try that?  

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello, i have the same problem, it still not working for me! Nobody can fix it ?

0 Likes
1 0 0

The exact same issue happens to me. Can please Shopify provide a suitable solution ASAP?

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello, i have had a similar issue and all you need to do is create a business page on facebook.

0 Likes
1 0 2

This is not the solution.

SHOPIFY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!??!?

This is a MAJOR issue for me right now. I followed your advise, and now NONE of my stores are connected to FB. This is disrupting Pixel Data and everything I am trying to do. What am I supposed to do? 

SHOPIFY THIS IS YOUR PRIMARY SOURCE OF REVENUE. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS!!!

2 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Me too!  What the heck is going on????

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have done all the steps, deleted the facebook app from shopify and the shopify app from facebook but it still doesnt work. 

@themeparkstore wrote:

I've been emailing tech support escalations for a day now and they don't know what the issue is from their end but I've managed to get mine working on both my stores (for the moment) by trial and error.

• Go here https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools and remove shopify from the list. DONE
  • Remove the Facebook sales channel from both shopify stores. DONE
  • Open up both shopify stores in separate browser windows and add facebook back as a sales channel in both. DONE
  • Now, click on the connect facebook button on both stores so you get 2 popups to log in to facebook. DONE (BUT I ONLY HAVE 1 STORE)
  • Select all pages that you manage on both pop-up windows I ONLY SELECTED THE PAGE I WANT TO ADD. WAS THIS MY MISTAKE?
  • Follow it through so you have confirmed the links between facebook and shopify and the popup windows close DONE
  • Now, on one store, go the dropdown of your facebook pages and confirm that page link. DONT HAVE ANY LINK TO CONFIRM
  • Then, do the same on the other store in the other window DONT HAVE ANOTHER STORE
  • Both stores should now be linked to each facebook page. It worked for me :(

Sorry if it doesn't help

0 Likes
1 0 1

I'm experiencing the same issue :( I've tried all of the steps stated above, but I am not having any luck. Please help!

1 Like
1 0 0

Shopify, can you please provide a resolution for this issue?

Many users are experiencing the same issue.

If this is not resolved as a matter of urgency it is very likely I will take my business elsewhere. Please advise?

0 Likes
1 0 1

SHOPIFY SORT THIS OUT!!!! I have been having this issue for 2 days now and I'm wasting so much time trying to sort it out but with no luck.

Please help straight away

1 Like