Facebook shop

Highlighted
1 0 0

I created my website. It went live. I connected my Facebook shop and eve thing was going good. Now my Facebook page says that it cannot show my product because my merchant account has not been approved. Idk what to do. Any advice? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
410 25 127

Hi, @Glendi1987

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out with this question regarding your Facebook account, and welcome to the Shopify Community. 

To confirm, is this error message appearing directly in the 'Facebook' section of your Shopify admin, or is this showing up on Facebook's end? So that I can help look into this further, can you please send me a screenshot of this error message?

In the meantime though, there are a few troubleshooting steps that I recommend taking: 

1. Please ensure that on your Facebook business page under 'Settings > Page Roles', your account is appearing as an 'Admin', and not a 'Custom' page role. If you need to switch your role to an 'Admin' role, please follow these steps
  2. Your Facebook business page should also be set up to use the 'Shopping' template in the 'Settings > Templates and Tabs' section on your Facebook business page directly. You can edit and change your page template by following the steps outlined here
  3. Additionally, in the 'Settings > Templates and Tabs' section, it's important to add a 'Shop' tab to your page by following these steps

Once you've completed these steps, please let me know if the error message is still appearing. If it is, just reply back to me here with a screenshot of this error and I can certainly help provide more assistance. 

I look forward to hearing back from you about this! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes