Facebook shop

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
I’m trying to reconnect my Facebook shop in Shopify and It will reconnect. Two minutes later, it will disconnect and I have to input my login info again. Is there a solution for this?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 58 158

Hi @Haroldj67,

Thank you for getting in touch. This is an issue that can occur for a number of reasons; I'll outline a number of things that you'll want to check in your Facebook page's settings that might be causing this.

First, you will want to check that your page is set to the "Shopping" template. You can check this by going to the Facebook page your are admin for, clicking on "Settings", and then "Templates and tabs". If this is not set to "Shopping", be sure to press "Edit" and choose this template.

20-01-kv1h5-drc05

You'll also want to check that the Shop tab is enabled, as shown here:

20-01-jkudv-uxwg2

You will want to ensure that the page is set to be published, which can be set in the "Page visibility" section of your page's settings:

20-01-ko6i1-gut2m

Finally, you will also want to make sure your page is visible to everyone, which can be done by checking these settings:

20-01-vvzlj-5folp

Please let me know if these settings are all configured correctly. If they are, and the issue persists, I will let you know how we can proceed.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Victor,

I did everything you said and it still did not work. I even looked at other threads about this issue and uninstalled sales channels and re-installed them and signed into my accounts to still have them disconnect. 

- Harold

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 58 158

Hi @Haroldj67,

Okay, I see. Thank you for checking that. I can look into resetting the Facebook-Shopify connection from our end, but I will need to authenticate you first and explain the details of this. I will be send you an email shortly (to the email address linked to your forums profile) in order to do this so please keep an eye out for that and reply to me there.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am having the same problem with my facebook shop....very frustrating!  Help!!!

@Victor wrote:

Hi @Haroldj67,

Okay, I see. Thank you for checking that. I can look into resetting the Facebook-Shopify connection from our end, but I will need to authenticate you first and explain the details of this. I will be send you an email shortly (to the email address linked to your forums profile) in order to do this so please keep an eye out for that and reply to me there.

Kind regards,

-Admin
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 58 158

Hi @FatElvis,

Thank you for getting in touch, Have you checked that your Facebook page's settings are set in the way displayed in the screenshots above?

Kind regards,

Highlighted

Also having same problem.  I have also followed your instructions above and verified those settings are as shown.  Cannot figure this out.  Would appreciate some help also!

( bothomas @ gmail.com )

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I am having the same issue. Please help!

0 Likes