Facebook shop

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

Can someone reset their end of the server for facebook shop? I keep getting disconnected every time I connect shopify to Facebook shop. The disconnection would happen roughly every 5 minutes. Thank you.

- Harold

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
525 52 65

Hello, @Haroldj67.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out.

I understand your Facebook Shop keeps disconnecting after 5 mins. Speaking from experience, it’s possible that this is caused by a setting on your browser or you might be using Facebook Shop with multiple Business Pages. 

There’s another blog post that might be able to help you resolve this issue, that’s located right here: Can’t Accept Terms for Facebook. There are a couple of solutions provided by Shopify Support and other merchants, so remember to take a look at the other pages. I will also recommend checking over your browser’s settings as functions, like “Send a ‘Do Not Track’ request with your browsing traffic’ on Google Chrome or ‘Prevent cross-site tracking’ on Safari, can also cause the Facebook Shop to disconnect.

28-52-y371r-ovcue

28-06-ri7i5-fa6zi

That said, if the issue persists after trying these suggestions, could I confirm which browser you’re using? And, whether you have multiple Business Pages on your Facebook or Business Manager account?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

My facebook and Instagram was disconnected on my side. I reconnected all on my side. Can you please check on your side to make sure everything is connected on your end? Thanks.

- Harry

0 Likes