Facebook

Solved
Olivabelkis42
4 0 0

Hi I tried to upload my products to Facebook and I keep getting an error saying “Make sure this product is available in your online store and isn’t password protected I try to follow the steps and how to fix it but I’m not sure what the problem is 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
872 83 116

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Olivabelkis42.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to assist you with this!

Thank you for copying the error message, as that really helps me out with the troubleshooting. Based on the error message, there are two separate areas that we'll need to look at. First, we'll need to make sure your products are made available on your sales channels. This function allows you to control the product's availability on each of your sales channels, so you can control where products are sold. If the product is going to be sold on both channels, Online store and Facebook, then you'll need to make sure they're both checked. However, for instances where you may want to sell something in the Online store only, you can uncheck the other sales channels.  

The second area we need to check is your the preferences for your Online store and remove password protection, so that Facebook can access your products. This function controls when visitors can view your store, so disabling the password would effectively launch your store. However, you can re-enable the password protecting once Facebook has reviewed your products. 

I'm unable to check whether this password has been disabled without your stores address, can you share your store address with me? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes