Facebook

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Go to another platform. Nothing is working with Facebook App, and Shopify can’t fix it. I promise. Countless hours I won’t get back. Every person I talk to has me do the same thing. When I add the Facebook channel back in, it includes back in all of the hidden items that can’t go to Facebook. Repeat the insanity over and over. Looking for other platforms. I suggest others do the same. They’ve stopped caring about small businesses. Been with them four 4 years. First they helped, now they send screenshots and don’t answer your emails. 2 open issues they’ve been ignoring.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
326 45 57

Hey there @Brett7695,

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for your post. I'm sorry that your experience with our support has been less than pleasant. That being said, I'd be happy to take a look into this issue for you.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated to your Community Forums. If this is the email address associated to your Shopify store, you can simply reply with your .myshopify.com URL and so that I can verify your account and take a look. If you use a different email address for your store, you can CC the correct email address and respond through there.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes