FedEx

Solved
zalundin
4 0 0

As a BASIC plan subscriber, why can't I activate my FedEx shipping acct? the system tells me I have to upgrade.

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 81 168

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @zalundin 

If you have your own account with a shipping carrier such as FedEx, then you can display your negotiated shipping rates from that carrier to customers at checkout. You must have the carrier-calculated shipping feature on your store's Shopify subscription plan to connect your own shipping carrier accounts to Shopify. This feature is included in the Advanced Shopify and Shopify Plus plans or can be added to any plan as a $20/month add-on. Alternatively, if you pay for any plan on an annual billing cycle, I can add the feature to your account free of charge. If you do decide to go this route, let me know and I'd be happy to apply the feature.

For more information on carrier-calculated rates check out our help doc. I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
zalundin
4 0 0
Thanks for the quick reply Dirk.

I agree to change to annual billing on my account to add the feature.

Please proceed and confirm, thank you.

Zach
0 Likes
zalundin
4 0 0

Dirk, I agree to your proposed solution: Alternatively, if you pay for any plan on an annual billing cycle, I can add the feature to your account free of charge. If you do decide to go this route, let me know and I'd be happy to apply the feature.

Please go ahead and confirm adjustment, thank you.

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 81 168

Hey, @zalundin 

Sounds like a plan. I've gone ahead and sent an email to the one associated with your profile here. This way we can get you authenticated and confirm that your plan has switched to annual. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Karen-Giramundo
1 0 0

The Shopify Team,

I would like to request a third party carrier service to be included in my basic plan for $ 20.00 / month to be able to insert my FedEx account in my online store.

Grateful and waiting,

Karen

0 Likes
mlong4040
3 0 0

The Shopify Team,

I would like to request a third party carrier service to be included in my basic plan for $ 20.00 / month to be able to insert my FedEx account in my online store. BTW: I changed my plan to the $79 per month and still said I need to upgrade

can someone help out?

Grateful and waiting,

Mike

0 Likes
mlong4040
3 0 0

Ok I've changed the plan back to the basic plan but paid for full year and someone help with setting up my Fedex shipping?

Thank you,

Mike

0 Likes