Fedex International Shipping from Australia

Tourist
21 0 2
Hi everyone, we are currently offering a flat rate for international shipping on our website for $25, seems steep but unfortunately from Australia not many other options. I don't need real time shipping calculation (hence the flat rate), however I would like to be able to link the 'international' order directly to my fedex account and print labels & commercial invoices etc. Is there a way to do this? Thank you!
0 Likes
6 0 0
I don't have an answer for you , but I would like to know about your "Join" popup. Is this an app or was this standard with your theme? I would love to know if it's an app and what its called, if you don't mind. Maryanne www.sammyandlola.com.au
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2
Hi Maryanne, No unfortunately the 'join' popup was custom coded for our store. Any good designer can do that in a flash.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
259 0 8

Although the query has been raised long ago, answering this for the benefit of others who might land on this thread.

Handling FedEx international shipping with Shopify can be done using an app like FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking app. Since you do not need real time shipping calculation, you can disable that in the app. The app lets you print FedEx labels and invoices and also helps in FedEx tracking. 

You will also be able to handle duties and taxes payment within the app. 

1 Like
Excursionist
449 1 7

This is quite old but i would still like to mention my comments here as it may help others. You can give flat rates and still print labels with Shopify's FedEx integration. Have you started using it? Ideally you should not face any problem. However, since you mentioned international shipping, i was wondering whether you are using harmonised code? If yes, then you need to use the Multi Carrier Shipping label app that has a place for you to put the cod at product level and not face any problems at customs.

0 Likes