shopify.expert.team@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
561 45 125

Hi, @Michael_Pink!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing those examples. While I can't confirm whether these stores are using the Shopify platform, we do have some apps specifically designed to offer customers subscriptions and recurring payments. Feel free to browse through them here

If you haven't already selected a subscriptions app, a couple of popular options I suggest looking into include Bold Subscriptions and Subscriptions by Recharge. Both of these apps have great reviews and will allow you to choose which products you'd like to offer subscriptions on. They also offer automatic recurring billing, making order processing a breeze. I recommend checking them out to see which one you like the best. 

Based on the example you shared, it sounds like you're also looking to create a custom landing page that allows customers to navigate through a series of subscription options. This is something that can be done using custom code or through a page-building app like Shogun, PageFly, or GemPages. All three of these apps include landing page templates that are highly customizable using drag-and-drop tools. If you aren't familiar with custom code, then these apps may offer a viable solution. 

Alternatively, you could look into hiring a Shopify Expert to implement this for you. We actually have a variety of skilled web designers and developers who would be happy to build out a custom page. Feel free to reach out to a few different ones for a quote!

Are you also planning on selling coffee? Is there any specific feature on those pages you shared that you're looking for? I'd love to learn more about your plans and see if I can offer further suggestions!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like