Finding new connections.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

Looking for Insight from merchants or developers.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
195 15 32

Hi, @Pgarg

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thanks for reaching out here. 

Do you mind sharing a bit more information about what insights you’re looking for, or what advice you are seeking? 

That way any merchants or developers with relevant experience will be able to help answer your questions. 

Thanks!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
6 1 0

Hello Rae,

Thanks for your reply.

I am in process of developing an application which is a marketing tool helps to keep your users engaged by sending notifications to them about any relevant information. It allows to create notification campaigns by four methods i.e. Push Notification, Email, SMS, In App Notification and you can filter out your audience by choosing any specific field such as gender, location, age, etc. in your website/application and send notifications to that particular users only.

This application will be used as a shopify plugin which you can integrate it with your website or mobile app for sending notifications to your audience to keep them busy.

For more concerns please reach out to me at gargprachi14@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Prachi Garg

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
195 15 32

Hi, @Pgarg

Thanks for getting back to me with these details about your application. It sounds like you’re developing a really awesome integration. 

Are you building this app through our Partner Program

If not, I recommend checking out more information about our Partner Program here, as this is the best way to build integrations for our platform. 

We also have a blog specifically for our Partners that includes really helpful updates and information. I suggest subscribing to this blog to make sure you’re always kept up to date with information about our platform. You can subscribe here

Let me know if that helps. I’m curious to see what advice and recommendations the community will bring!

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Tourist
6 1 0
Thanks for your valuable feedback. I have seen the blogs on your partner program and they are really great. if you found my application really interesting so can we discuss further about it.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
195 15 32

Hi again, @Pgarg

Thanks for following up. 

Before any app is listed in our App Store, it’s reviewed by our Partner Team directly, so they are the best people to speak with to discuss your application further. 

To start this process, make sure that you have an active Partner account with us, and then follow these steps to submit your app to our teams for further review. 

Let me know if you have any questions about this process. 

Best of luck!

0 Likes
Tourist
6 1 0

Hello Rae,

I just want to make connections with shopify users to promote my application so i just want to know how can i find connect here.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
195 15 32

Hi, @Pgarg!

Posting in the Community is a great way to connect with other users. I recommend checking out the Shopify Apps discussion group and interacting with other users there to start making new connections. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

0 Likes