For new stores with a limited budget (one-year free trial app)

sinadabiri
Shopify Partner
14 0 0

Hi everyone, 

We've recently revamped our Shopify app (FarOut) to support photo review collection, in addition to referrals on social media. 

Displaying customers’ experience in your store is a must-have feature for building trust and social proof, especially for new stores. Otherwise, how new visitors know your products are as awesome as you think?

Using our photo-review feature, you can collect your customers’ glowing reviews by sending customized emails and offering a discount. Then, display those amazing reviews on your store using a beautiful review widget.

In addition, FarOut lets all your customers spread the word about your products on their social media by creating their own content and mentioning your social media page.

Now, the best part is that you actually get it FREE for the first year! Just install the app through the link below. Your one-year trial also covers all FarOut future features, which we keep building towards our goal to be the all-in-one app that meets all your marketing needs. 

https://apps.shopify.com/farout-1

However, I'm limiting this offer to the first 20 merchants. So I recommend installing it ASAP and remember you can delete the app anytime you want because there is no commitment or anything!

If you have any questions, just call or text me at +1-703-887-9980. Or you can respond to this post or DM me, whatever you like. 

Talk soon!

Sina Dabiri

0 Likes