Free Shipping When Basket Includes Certain Product??

22 0 0

We want to offer our customers FREE SHIPPING but only if their basket which has a value over $150 contains our logo baseball cap. 

Basically we want to encourage purchases of our promo cap and our customers love free shipping.

Does anyone know of a way we can achieve this? 

We looked at the in built discounts app and setting up a custom shipping rate.. but nothing seems towork on the basis of what your basket contains..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Charles

0 Likes
Highlighted
22 0 0

I wanted to add a reply to my own post because I managed to figure this out with a free option and maybe others might want to do the same, it is an excellent way of getting promotional material into your customers.

So I set the weight of our promo baseball cap to 22kg far outside of our heaviest product, I then set up a shipping option by weight that is set from 20.1 to 100kg and set it to Free Shipping. That way when people are shopping as normal for example average order weight is around 2kg the shipping option is not displayed.. the moment they add our promo cap the Free Shipping Offer is displayed.

I hope that makes sense and I hope that helps anyone wanting to do the same as us.

0 Likes