Free or cheap Giveaway app

Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all.

I just started a web store and struggle having sale, none yet.

I was thinking about holding a giveaway to promote my page and im looking for a free or cheap app to do this.

So far i have tried an app called social boost, and it seems just OK. 

What i would like is an option to give entries/points for purchase also, and so far i found Gratisfaction to do so, but there they dont even have an option to put in a prize so that app is nothing to have.

Any suggestions for an app that have it all? 

And yes, i have checked Gleam and etc, but im looking for something free or cheap in the starting period.

Suggestion?

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
346 16 50

Hey, there!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've gone ahead and taken a look through our Shopify App Store for you and I think I've found a few apps that could work for your business idea. I understand that you're trying to stay on budget, so keep in mind that some of the apps vary in price - but I'll be sure to list the free or more inexpensive options first. 

If you're looking to do a giveaway on your storefront I would recommend looking into the following apps; 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey,

We just published a giveaway app that could help promote your shop through social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc. It's called Piña Winner and you can try it for free at https://apps.shopify.com/pina-winner. There's a 7 day free trial but if you like it, send me a DM with your thoughts and I'll give you a free account for your feedback. Thanks!

Get more customers through viral giveaways! https://apps.shopify.com/pina-winner
0 Likes
3 0 0

Well that's one way to increase sales but if I may request one new trendy and effective way to increase traffic to your store, is called influencer marketing and some platforms exist to help you achieve this better try Influnet Global

0 Likes