Free shipping on 3 or more products...

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys,

My website wants to have a free shipping option for orders with 3 or more products REGARDLESS of how much each product is. All the apps I've found have features for free shipping on a certain amount spent but nothing for my specific needs. Any suggestions on which apps work best for this feature?

My website is: www.sockthat.co

Cheers!

Jason

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi @sockthat,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

Can I ask which apps you looked into for this? I just don't want to repeat any of them back to you as suggestions. 

I did take a look at Advanced Shipping Rules and applied it to my test store to see if it could do what you're looking for. It can but only to a degree, while it seems to be able to offer free shipping to more than three products it seems like you need to select the products as a group for this. 

02-13-jy281-fbcb3

The other app which springs to my mind for this is Better Shipping. Let me know if you already looked into this with those two apps and we can take it from there. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Jason,

If you're looking to set up rules for free shipping still, Intuitive Shipping is a great solution. You can absolutely use the Shipping Scenario system to create free shipping for 3 or more products, as well as customize any shipping rules for carts including less than 3 or if you need to have specific exclusions to this rule. Hopefully this helps!

Customer Success Lead @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes