Gamification and loyalty

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Anyone with experince in designing gamified loyalty experince for customers? i am using Gameball app but i need to know what type of challenges\badges you used that worked with you. I am thinking about the following having the following challenges 

• [Hello there] award the customer when he makes his first purchase
  • [The explorer] award the customer when he purchase form all store product categories
  • [The collector] award the customer when he purchase all available colors of a hoodie
  • [The spender] repeatable challenge when he awarded every time the customer collectively makes purchases with 100$
  • [Shop More] : high score challenge that award the customer whenever he makes a purchase with amount higher than all his previous indivisual purchases

I am thinking about the above as a start in my campaign and then will add more challenges. Do you think this will drive traffic ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1510 76 257

Hey @OmaR25 

You can install AiTrillion.com 

It's best for the loyalty and reward program. It's an all in one Shopify app and is fully integrated. Its loyalty program is integrated with reviews, email, web push notifications. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can call their support, they provide free setup. I am sure you will find this app useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you @AiTrillion  but i am looking for gamified style loyalty program not the plain flat common one.

0 Likes