Get support

MAMACOO
1 0 0

IM HAVING THE HARDEST TIME GETTING A REFUND ON THE BEAUTY APP LIFETIME THAT WAS PUCHASED IN ERROR. THEY ARE TELLING ME TO CONTACT SHOPTIFY AND THERE IS NO CUT AND PASTE WHERE TO REQUEST A REFUND ! HELP! ITS FRUSTRATING I HAVE TO SEARCH ALL OVER .

Hello,

If you have used the lifetime membership for less than a week before reverting back to the free basic plan, you can contact Shopify directly for a refund. Since Shopify handles all billing and app charges made under your account, they will be responsible for providing such refunds. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns in mind.

on August 2, 2020 at 7:13pm wrote:

from has submitted a support ticket.

how do get a refund ! i purchased the life time in error ! Your products is not profitable

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1202 103 128

Hi @MAMACOO,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query!

The reply you receive here isn't entirely accurate. While Shopify is able to action a refund, we can not refund an app without the app developers permission. The app developer also reserves the right to not issue a refund but this will also depend on the refund request. More info can be found here if you would like to take a look. To help you further, I'll email you privately now and I'll email the app developers with your request.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes