Gift Cards

Highlighted
2 0 0

Is it possible for the gift cards to be interchangeable between the storefront and the online store? Is there an app that supports both ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
331 38 78

Hi, @Nancy_Palmer!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

Yes, the gift cards sold online can be sold or redeemed in person through the Point of Sale app.

We have a couple of great guides on the things that you can do with gift cards on the POS system:

We also have an overview on gift cards that are sold online and which sales channels they can be redeemed, POS is included in the list.

Aside from these, you can also offer physical gift cards that you can sell and redeem on both POS Classic and online. We've got a card customizer and a guide on how this works on POS Classic as well!

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
108 2 10

Hi @Nancy_Palmer, I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app,

We are a gift card & loyalty store credit app.

We are fully integrated with Shopify POS and your customers can buy at your physical store or your online one and the prosses will be the same - they will get store credit dependence on the triggers you will choose.

One of our automated workflows is a tire based workflow where you reward better customers with better rewards!

you can read about our loyalty integration with POS here

checkout our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

0 Likes