Gift Stacking App

Highlighted
5 0 0

So here is the promotion I am trying to build. I am having trouble locating an app that can do it without being buggy. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

The idea is a free gift from specific collections at certain cart total tiers. The more tiers a customer hits the more additional gifts they receive.

cart total 39.99
you get 1 item from collection X

cart total 89.99
+
1 item from collection A or B

cart total 149.99
+
+
1 item from collection D

cart total 249.99
+
+
1 item from collection D
+
1 item from collection Y or Z

The app that came the closest was Discount Ninja, but it had one issue holding it back. Again any ideas would be great

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
282 16 31

@FreshGuys 

App Selly can help you to offer multiple gifts based on cart total:

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello, @FreshGuys!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! The first app option that came to mind when seeing this post was an app that allows you to offer free gifts with the customers purchase. There are plenty of apps that would allow you to offer free gifts when you set up specific rules for your products. Specifically, I would recommend checking out the apps:

If you have any questions about those apps or if you want to see if they would work for you, then you can always use the 'Support' section on the app page in the Shopify App Store to reach out to the app developer.

If these options don't work for you, then you could always consider looking into hiring a developer or a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers and photographers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your online store. You can check out our Shopify Experts, here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes