Globo Mega Menu

Michael_Price1
Tourist
3 0 2

Globo Mega Menu isn't working on my site all of a sudden. The menuj disappeared, I've used this menu for a few months now. I haven't done anything in the coding or done anything else in the last 24 hours that would cause this. I've contacted Globo about 30 minutes ago. I just wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Shopify has been good but having to use all of these different apps is annoying.

Shannon15
Excursionist
17 0 6

Hello, quit working on my site as well about 30 minutes ago. I have a high volume store and now I am losing sales.

Shannon

Max7
Tourist
5 0 1

It has stopped working on my site as well.. I have contacted their support but haven't heard anything yet.

0 Likes
angelinaswan
3 0 0

It disappeared on my site as well! This is very  hurtful to our sales. Customers keep calling and we're losing revenue by the minute.

0 Likes
Shannon15
Excursionist
17 0 6

So as a backup I just built menus using the regular shopify "Navigation".  Menus are not dropping down on it either! So this may not be an app related problem?

- Shannon

0 Likes
Michael_Price1
Tourist
3 0 2

Shannon, I think you would need to uninstall the Globo Mega Menu for the regular shopify navigation to show up. When Globo Mega Menu is installed it puts code in to hide the regular menu and it makes some layout changes. 

0 Likes
angelinaswan
3 0 0

Have you found the problem? This is really affecting our business.

0 Likes
storeownerdleah
1 0 0

Mine isn't working all of the sudden too and I cannot figure out how to fix

0 Likes
Max7
Tourist
5 0 1

It's been 4 hours and still haven't heard back from the developer support... I've reverted back to the basic shopify menu temporarily but this is still a big problem!

0 Likes
plasticphenom
1 0 0

I use a Globo software app as well,  Smart Product Filter, and it is not working for me.  It looks like they are having issues on their end.

0 Likes