Good apps for newbies

Hi @dominique24 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 97.000 Shopify merchants, Welcome to Shopify Community!

For a newbie, you can try:

1. PageFly Page Builder app: PageFly - #1 Page Builder on Shopify is the BEST solution for your business, whatever niches you’re hustling: Technology, Fashion, Art, Book, Electronics, Health and Beauty, Service and more, without no coding and improve your store's conversion rate. PageFly provides on top of our 24/7 world-class support team.

2. Review apps: You can try some of the great review apps: Loox, Yotpo, Judge.me, Ali Reviews, etc. All of them integrate with PageFly, you can not only build a high-converting store but also use reviews on your store. 

3. Email form: PageFly also integrates with MailChimp and Klaviyo apps, they are helpful apps for your store to have email marketing campaigns.

Don't worry, with PageFly, you can build your store perfectly and professionally, let give it a try. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. Like my answer, if you find it helpful.

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

UnanimousTech
1 0 1

Hello, I hope you are Good and Safe from this covid pandemic,
If I talk about good app ideas , there are alot of things changing day by day, you can develop any kind of apps , main thing is how you present your app to this world. Main thing is Marketing of your product, just focus on the Marketing of your product. 
Regards. 

You can check more here :- Choose The Best Mobile App And Website Development Company

Hey @dominique24

Here are the best apps we know Shopify Merchants use:

LooxProduct Reviews & Photos

ReConvert - Upsell & Cross-Sell

PageFly - Landing Page Builder

You can always try for free the Koala Inspector to find new apps trends

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
215 18 104

Hello @dominique24,

Hope you are doing good!

If you have any Unique, Handmade and Vintage products in your Store, Etsy is the best marketplace.  If you are planning to sell or already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
IanSum
Tourist
3 0 1

wow, that's an impressive list of apps you've gathered here. some of them will definitely come in handy. thanks!

0 Likes
Incubate
3 0 0

Hi There,

Congratulations & welcome on board!!

We have different free apps here at Incubate for you to install, few are with launching offer (free to install) at the moment & also the majority of them have 30-day free trial. Just check it out at:

www.incubate.dev

http://apps.shopify.com/partners/incubatedev

Cheers,

Incubate Team

0 Likes

Hi, 

Do you have specific things in mind that you want to accomplish?

It’s hard to suggest apps if you have no specific problem in mind.

To browse around I use the app marketplace to find featured and trending apps. 

MRG @ Cartbear
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
VitaF
Shopify Partner
64 1 3

Hello and welcome to Shopify!

Some apps that you can check out now or as you go are:

HelpCenter App
HelpCenter offers three features that you can use to boost your customer support. First, you can easily create and manage an informative FAQ page that looks slick - you have collapsible sections, search options and much more. Secondly, you can set up a Helpdesk Ticketing System to manage all your incoming inquiries regardless of the channel they come from - email, Facebook Messenger, and a live chat can all be synced. And last, an integratable Live Chat to provide real-time support for your customers.

Trackr. An order tracking app that you can add right on your store where your customers can find information on their shipment. Trackr works with more than 900 carriers so you can be reassured that the necessary information is always available. To boost customer experience even further, there’s also an option to opt-in to receive email notifications about order status updates.

VertexSMS. An SMS marketing app to strengthen relationships with customers. SMS is permission-based, meaning you will be targeting people who have already said they wish to hear from you.

Hope you’ll find something from this list that can help you get started!

Helpcenterapp
0 Likes
FastBundleApp
Excursionist
13 0 2

The most important thing for Newbies are two factors: 

1. a simple application and a very simple design,

2. A good support in the case of incompatibility

To boost sales and promotions, "Product Bundling" is one of the simplest and most used strategies.

By the way, don't worry about our support. We are new here and every shop matters. So we'll do our best.

Thank you

Fast Bundle Support

0 Likes
paulnguyen
1 0 0

The best support team for sure. If you need
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/omegaapps

0 Likes