Grouped Products/Bundles

Tahar
Shopify Partner
19 1 1

Hi Heather, Zakecho,

Have you considered looking at an inventory management app to solve this challenge? If going for an inventory management app is fine with you then I would try Stock&Buy out (Disclaimer:  I am the CEO and Co-Founder of the company). 

Our system allows you to turn any product from Shopify into a bundle and then define its bundle parts within Stock&Buy. Shopify will still see the bundle as a product with its own page and SEO attributes (handler, description, images...)

Happy to jump into a call to discuss your challenges

Thanks 

Tahar

0 Likes
k8pinto
Tourist
3 0 1

I find it so hard to believe this doesn’t exist! I was just looking for an app too. 

I don’t want to have to create packs and take away from my individual inventory, and have to manage the SKUs, but it looks like that’s the only feasible work around.  

0 Likes
Meg_Dawson
Shopify Partner
24 0 6

Hi @zakecho,

Upsell and Cross-sell smart tool has the features you need. The price and their customer service are awesome as well. You should check it out. Cheers!

0 Likes
grieves05
1 0 0

I am looking for this as well. Let me know if you all found a good solution. 

0 Likes
lusterw
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi 

Is this what you are trying to do?

You need this format:

One Nation Bundle 4
https://wearisliberty.com/cart/31732989657161:1,31733036679241:1,31733028323401:1,31731644596297:1

That's what you are trying to do right? Push the customer directly to the cart...right?

This will take you direct to my store's checkout and the products that I chose will be in the cart. The format is the variant id{ not the product id} and the number after the colon is the quantity of that product...then place a comma and repeat until you have the products and the quantity you want. 

1.} Go to your shopify backend and choose the first product that you want to have in the cart.

2.} In the url field, type .xml at the end.

3.} Look for "<id type=integer">example number here123456789</id>" whatever that number is, copy it, add a colon and the quantity that you want the customer to purchase.

4.} Do this for all of your remaining products remember to add a comma after each, variant id:quantity,variant id:quantity,variant id:quantity, and so on. The link should look like this:

https://yourstore.com/cart/variant id:quantity,variant id:quantity,variant id:quantity

/1234567:1,4516825:1,38618764:3 <--this will put three of whatever this last item is in the cart!

If you have multiple variants{colors, sizes, etc} for a product, you will have to add them that same way. All variant ids can be found in the same file, just keep looking for the little chevron with the word "variant" next to it and copy that id. 

Cheers

I hope this helps!

0 Likes
babsD
2 0 2

Hi, I am looking for the same thing. i have it right now in Prestashop but we are in the process of migrating. I am kind of bummed that there is no solution to these types of bundles? If anyone found a solution, please let me know!

this is an example how we have it right now https://www.zotterusa.com/hand-scooped-chocolates/493-large-discovery-pack-9006403055112.html

babsD
2 0 2

@Meg_Dawson that looks close to what I am looking for. But on the demo page I can uncheck items in the bundle, and I don't want the customer be able to uncheck items. they shall get the bundle as is and only if the items included are available. the whole bundle shall be unavailable, if one of the items included runs out of stock. is this something that package can do?

Harmony
Tourist
4 0 0

Have you found a solution for this on Shopify? We have the same problem...

0 Likes
GlassHeather
Excursionist
13 0 8

I have not found anything yet for my needs. I want to make a Beginner Kit with various products and when someone buys it, all of the products should have adjusted inventory. This is not possible right now. When someone buys a kit, I have to go into Shopify and individually update inventory for 11 things. Frustrating...

0 Likes

I've created a new app, BYOB, which allows you to create customized bundles. The products in the bundle are selected by your customers. For example, you can create a game bundle. Buy any 3 games in a game collection, get a discount. 

Feel free to give me any feedback. I'd be happy to hear from you!

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles
0 Likes