Having Problem with Adding Cart in Mobile App

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

I have a product which is a chair with different color options.

When some customers want to purchase it on mobile phones, let's say she puts a blue one and a red one in the cart, but the shopping cart would still show 2 red chairs instead of 1 red and 1 blue chair, the icon would not change as well. However, it is shown 1 red and 1 blue chair in desktop version. 

May I know if there is anywhere in setting that i could fix this problem, as it create some troubles for us? 

Thanks a lot! 

Best regards,

PopSquare

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @popsquare ,
Can you please share you site URL . So I can check and let you know what is the exact issue having in to your site.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Our shop URL is https://shop.popsquare.io/

You may try to put https://shop.popsquare.io/products/solcion-patatto-300-%E4%BE%BF%E6%94%9C%E5%BC%8F%E6%8A%98%E7%96%8A...

this product in the cart to see what happen in mobile version page.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @popsquare ,
I can see that you add to cart is working properly in mobile phones as well.

.1580815076409.JPEG

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes