Help? Automatic discount: quantity discount for EACH eligible product in one order

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey guys, I need some urgent help :)

Say, I have 3 products on sale (let’s call them A, B, and C), each with the following rule:
buy at least 12 of the same item to receive 30% discount ON THE PRODUCT, NOT whole order.

So for instance, if someone wants to buy 12 of item A, 12 of item B, and 12 of item C, he should get 30% off of each product. Or If someone buys 12 of item A, 5 of item B and 12 of C, the 30% discount should only be applied to B and C.

This would be of HUGE value if I can set this up as an automatic discount.

I'm currently using the app automatic discount, which has worked well for tiered discounts, but not in this case unfortunately..

Hope anyone can help me, as this is quite urgent

Best regards,

Patrick

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
183 17 27

Hey @patrickgruetter 

Thanks for reaching out! By the sounds of it, you should look into a variety of 'Quantity Breaks' apps that are available on the Shopify store. These types of apps will generally let your customers get a quantity break if they buy a certain amount of one specific product OR any of its variants. Here are a few good options to start:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
116 10 9

@patrickgruetter 

App Selly may help you to offer quantity discount for each eligible product too:

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey Dirk,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm using Bold already for other features, I'd like to use Bold quantity Break. As I have to upgrade the plan, I'd like to ensure the following:

• So someone buys 10 products. Among them are 5 products (A, B, C, D and E) on a quantity sale (buy 12 of x, get y %):
    He adds 12x A, 12x B, 5x C, 2x,D and 5x E.

Will he receive 30% off A and 30% B, or are other Sale items affected as well? Or even only one product eligible?

Taking this scenario I just mentioned above, the app Im currently using would discount ALL products which are on sale, although only one of them matched the requirements. And if set up separately, it would only give one discount, because Shopify doesn't provide multiple discounts at checkout.

So I am not sure if this works or not. Any experience?

Thank you and best regards,

Patrick

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey Risa,

Thank you for your reply! I'd like to use an app of a company I already have, though the reviews are overwhelmingly positive, so I'm open to try it out.

Can you confirm that this is the right app for me, taking the scenario I just mentioned to Dirk?

Thank you very much,

Patrick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey guys,

Thank you for your replies.

I reached out to the Bold team, and they ensured me that their app is what I am searching for.

Thank you very much and have a blessed day!

Best regards,

Patrick

0 Likes