Best regards,

Richard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
209 9 48

Hi @ConveyLego0612 welcome to Shopify family 

To increase sales you can follow these suggestions :

1. Your leads are simply the people who have expressed an active interest in your products or services. Unlike your typical website visitor, they have given you their name or contact information, as well as permission to send them additional information. They're the first major step in your online sales funnel.
2. Your conversion rate is based on what you want users to do on a specific page. It’s the number of visitors who perform the action you want to be divided by the number of visitors who don’t. 
3. A call-to-action (CTA) is an element of a page that tells the reader to take a specific step. For example, in product pages, this could be a button labeled “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart.” But CTAs can also call visitors to do other things, such as subscribe to a mailing list, follow a social media page, or share content. 
4. Headline text is also an essential factor in increasing your sales. Whether it’s a headline for an article, a product page, a squeeze page, or your homepage, a headline is usually the first thing your visitors will read. It has to capture their attention enough to keep them reading or browsing your site.
5. Just because your call-to-action is the center of attention, it doesn’t mean that you have to ignore the other elements around it. Usually, the text around or near your call-to-action can greatly impact your conversions. There are several case studies showing that optimizing the text near your call-to-action can positively affect your conversions.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Wow, there're amazing suggestions. I will try the app right now.

Thank you so much. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 2
0 Likes