Help!! Subscription App NEEDED-Can't find one that will let me offer a trial offer then subscription

CURBAPPEAL
1 0 0

I am looking for a subscription app that will allow me to provide a trial offer. When the customer selects the trial offer then I want them to select which subscription they want when trial period is over. I have not been able to find a app in Shopify Basic that can do this. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
SLC_Superco
14 0 0

Hey @CURBAPPEAL!

Thanks for posting your inquiry. I might be able to check a few resources and share them with you. Can you share more details about the products/service you're selling at the moment? It would be great if you can share your Shop URL and email. 

Have a great day ahead! 

0 Likes
SLC_Superco
14 0 0

Hey @CURBAPPEAL!

Thanks for posting your inquiry. I might be able to check a few resources and share them with you. Can you share more details about the products/service you're selling at the moment? It would be great if you can share your Shop URL and email. 

Have a great day ahead! 

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
181 21 16
Hello @CURBAPPEAL 

This is Lana from Shopify.

Could I just clarify - is it that you're looking for a free trial of a subscription app for yourself just to see if it suits your business? Or are you looking for an app that offers customers a free trial before theu purchase a subscription on your store?
If you wanted to trial an app that offers the features of subscriptions for customers, you should try one of the following options:

You will be able to trial all of the above apps without committing to a plan first, so do take your time to look through them if you haven't already.If you were instead looking for your customers to have a free trial option - I had a look for apps that explicitly state that they offer that feature, but I have not found any at the moment. It is possible that one of the above apps may have this feature or they might be able to help you implement it if you contact their support directly. All support for apps is found on their individual listings (links in bulletpoints above bring you there) and contact options are found on the right hand side as you scroll down.

If the app developers are unable to provide any solution for the above apps, then you might want to consider working with a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are people who work externally to Shopify and charge their rates based on the work that they do. They can work with you to build a custom app/feature on your store to allow for the free trials. An advantage here would be that you wouldn't have to pay a recurring subscription fee for an app yourself, you would just be paying for the work that the Expert does.

Finally, do tell me a little bit more about your business, what kind of products do you sell and why have you decided you would like to implement subscriptions? This might help us find a more suitable option in case none of the above works for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes