Help adding code to Debut theme product page

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi there,

I installed the FindShop app on my site, and I would like to install a code for the star review to appear under the product title and price, but I'm not exactly sure where to put the coe.  

Here are the instructions that came in the App's guidelines: Setting to display star rating for products on collection pages:
Go to Online Store > Themes > Under Live Theme, Click on "Action" & select "Edit Code".
Click the "Actions" menu and then select "Edit code"
Click on Snippets, under that, select the collection template, i.e. product-card-grid.liquid or product-card-list.liquid. The file may differ depending on your template.
Under the product title section, paste the below code:
<div class="fsi-rating" data-id=""></div>

Thanks in advance,

Shania

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1151 232 299

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Shania,

Instructions comes with app are perfect, you just have to follow them and paste that single line in code.
Still if you are not sure where to put it, drop me your store url with staff account at my email. I'll do it.
Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you! I was able to have a developer from the APP make the updates. Thanks for your help!

-Shania

JosephinesArmoire.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I have followed all the instructions to add product reviews to my shopify code in Debut, i've tried inserting the link that comes up on the "product Reviews/ Installation Instructions" page.

Ive tried inserting link in multiple snippets, product grid, product description, I have watched tutorials and i'm doing everything right but it's not coming up on my store. 

Plz send help!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello. I am having the same challenge trying to add Stamped to my site. There are no directions as to where to place the code. Can you help?

@Guleria wrote:

Hello Shania,

Instructions comes with app are perfect, you just have to follow them and paste that single line in code.
Still if you are not sure where to put it, drop me your store url with staff account at my email. I'll do it.
Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! My shopify site (Debut theme) won't show the actual product price. It only shows the comparison price with the line marked through. How can I fix this? Please help.

thumbnail (5).jpg

0 Likes