Help finding a Shipping App that works with my business

1 0 1

Hello, 

I am looking for a 3rd party app that will list shipping or local delivery options at checkout based on postal code in Canada. 

I offer LOCAL flat rate delivery (that can be bundled to a max of 3 products per flat fee per address) and outside the local delivery area I offer boxed shipping in Canada only.

Background -

• Local delivery rates differ per city/town.   I will accept having to program ALL local postal codes into the app.
  • Outside of local delivery area I must be able to offer boxed shipping rates, per box, per postal code (I can enter dimensions/weight). 
  • For boxed shipping I want to add on a flat fee for the box/stuffing/time on top of the actual shipping cost.  (I am busy enough without having to ship so I want to make it worth my time/effort).
  • Most importantly, I would like tracking for boxed shipping and don't want it to show my business address (home based business), only my city.

Does anyone have a shipping app that can do all of that?  

I am currently on a trial run and I have 6 days left to figure out my shipping issue or I may not be able choose Shopify for my website.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Shopify Partner
123 6 22

HEy @All-My-Best,

You can configure all of this in Intuitive Shipping, except for the tracked box for shipping, since this is a fulfillment request (there is a difference between the customer's shipping cost at checkout and your shipping cost/fulfillment steps after checkout). 

I encourage you to book a demo with our team so you can get configured quickly and take full advantage of the rest of your Shopify trial. You can also contact us at support@intuitiveshipping.com if you prefer email communication.

In regards to your last request about tracking and the "ship from", we have a lot of clients who use ShipStation for fulfillment. They offer tracking, though I don't know if they offer the ability to wipe out the "ship from" address since if the order is undeliverable to the customer, it has to have a return shipping address so the post office can deliver it back to its sender. If this is the case, I would look into getting a P.O. box. 

Warm regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
55 1 4

Hi @All-My-Best 

I am happy to write that our app Konigle can cater to the requirements that you have mentioned in your post with regards to shipping.

We would love to connect with you over a demo call.You can go through all the features in the demo and see the value that we can deliver for you.

It is completely integrated with Shopify and is available on Shopify app store(App name: Konigle).We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link attached here:

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from the above our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more as detailed below:

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order-complete order management 
  • shipment management
  • automated invoicing
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts.
  • understock and overstock alerts.

We have a strong tech team who can guide you on the integrations front with other apps as well.And our app can also meet your 2 and 3 requirement as well.

We do offer a free trial as well and email/chat/phone (24*7) support to help you set up.Feel free to reach out to me to take the discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
55 1 4

Hi @All-My-Best ,

I am nik from Konigle, I saw your post on shopify community forum and thought of connecting with you, our app Konigle can solve this problem of listing shipping or local delivery options at checkout based on postal code in Canada. 

I would love to to set up a quick demo call to showcase the value we can deliver for you and your business.

Do let me know your thoughts and feel free to reach out to me anytime on email (nik@konigle.com) or contact/whatsapp at +65 98627079.

Would love to hear back from you..

Regards Nik

Konigle, Singapore

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @All-My-Best 

eshipper.com would be a good option to go for.

They do all carriers and has an app you can download directly from your shopify store.

Thx

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
123 6 22

Hey @Shop_n_ship,

@All-My-Best is looking for control over the shipping rates that display at checkout. I'm not sure if you're from eShipper (your post history is only promoting them, so I imagine you are), but as far as I know, eShipper is a fulfillment solution so that merchants have access to deeply discounted shipping rates. The OP is looking for control for the shipping rates on the customer's side during checkout, where eShipper is meant for cost savings on the merchant's end. Without the rules on the customer's side to charge the right shipping price, shipping discounts only go so far if the wrong shipping cost is collected from the customer. 

Warm regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles

0 Likes