Help setting up Facebook/Instagram commerce app

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! I have started entering everything in to integrate Shopify with my instagram page and am getting this message. I am VERY scared to delete anything and cannot understand what it means as I do not know of any other commerce accounts that I have setup. Can anyone advise? Also SUPER frustrated that there is no direct way to get support from SHOPIFY without going through forums and random articles.

2020-09-24_1905.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @PorcheandCo , this is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page builder. 

From my experience, I wagered that your Instagram account is linking to a commerce account that belongs to another Facebook page/Shopify store - this is why it asked you to delete the wrong one and create another one that is specifically for this Store, or this Facebook page. So my solution is either to review the Commerce account, or build another Instagram Business profile from scratch. 

If you are still confused, you can check out the process I followed, in this article: Set Up Instagram Shopping from Scratch

When your Shopify store is connected correctly to Facebook Business account, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook page - the Commerce account should be automated. 

Let me know if it is of any help!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

I've got the same problem. 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Richard!

Thanks for the input...it is still pretty confusing. I am not going to start a new IG from scratch and it sounds like this could be a possibility from what it is asking. I would love some official confirmation on what "deleting your commerce account" means before I can go through with it

0 Likes