Help with Oberlo

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

When I fulfill an order from Oberlo, the address is not populating in Aliexpress. I have to manually enter it every time. Then I found that Aliexpress is using the address, by default, from the previous order. Now I have to go in and delete the (default) previous address in Aliexpress each time before I fulfill an order. This issue just started last night.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
323 27 51

Hi, @danikilimited!

Sophia here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear that the fulfillment process between Oberlo and AliExpress hasn't been functioning as expected. Are you using the Oberlo Chrome Extension? If so, are any error messages coming up when you attempt to fulfill an order, or is it just automatically adding the same address each time? It might be helpful to clear your browser's cache or even try another browser or device to see if the issue persists. Let me know if you're still experiencing this issue and I'd be happy to investigate further with you.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
161 8 15

Hi,

We wrote a guide on how to use Oberlo to fulfill orders, maybe it can help you?

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi Sophia. Someone suggested deleting the chrome extension and then adding it back. This worked. Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Thank you for that information. My issue was corrected by simply reinstalling the Chrome extension.

In my experience, there are issues with some of the 'general' guides I've read. One small example is, I cannot fulfill multiple orders at once in Oberlo as I do not have the checkboxes next to each order. I'm not certain if that's browser driven. That's just one of the issues I've had :).  I'm finding workarounds for most, but other issues, I'm just living with. I appreciate all the help here. Thank you!

0 Likes