Help with exporting my orders in a specific format

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Group,

I am looking for a solution to get my new orders over to my print/post provider without having to manually manipulate a spreadsheet.

I have all my artwork and thumbnail files in Dropbox which have the same SKU's as the garments on Shopify.

However I need to export each order to a CSV, format in such a way that it matches the order management software, and attach the relevant dropbox links before sending it over for print.

I have been looking at Zapier and other order export solutions but is there a really simple way of doing this please?

Thanks

Russell

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 50

Hi Russell,

The part that complicates this is you need to attach a link from dropbox that matches the product SKU in Shopify in your export. I understand what you're trying to do here. What if a custom app could store those links and handle your formatted CSV export? We can definitely work out the solution to make things efficient for you and work with your order management software.

Please drop us an email for pricing and more details. Or visit our site: https://achieveapplabs.com 

Best Regards,

Sam - Lead/Owner

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Russell,

I believe that Exporteo could handle these requirements. The app transforms orders to a custom format (CSV, JSON, PDF, XML), and sends them over to an external system. I can help you with setting it up. I have an idea how to attach relevant dropbox links.

Thanks,
Lukasz

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 4 3

hello,

if you want to take csv or each order in a specific pattern with dropbox link.

i think best option for you is:

step 1)from dropbox api take information and insert in sql database

step 2)from shopify rest api taake information and insert in sql database

step 3)from sql table then you can use sqlcmd for automatically file making process and it will automatically make a csv for you in any folder in your computer.

NOTE: FOR THESE PROCESS YOU NEED

REST API LINK AND AUTH FROM SHOPIFY

REST API AND AUTH FROM DROPBOX

SQL SERVER

BASH CURL FOR WINDOWS

and these steps are so simple you can use BASH cURL  for this process which is so easy. in my opinion it should take maximum 7-8 hours for developing this kind of program which will take information from dropbox and shopify and make csv.

if you need help in developing please write a reply then i will guide you how you can do  it. but its so simple you can google it.

Thanks

0 Likes