Help with site

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, my name is Gretchen and I currently have a website through shopify. I am struggling with trying to make sure my website is superb for my customers. I have added a few apps like Viabill, Sezzle ect. I just am not sure if I am paying for these additional apps for features that my plan already pays through your app. For example, Back in Stock product alerts I just added and that was another fee. I was wanting my customers to get notified when an item is back in stock and my website to show that feature as well. I would really like if someoneo could give me some advice and help. I honestly struggle with trying to get my website to look amazing for my customers needs. Thanks in advance for any help you can be. Gretchen 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Gretchen,

You should be able to find multiple apps that support back in stock notifications on the app store. To make your Shopify store look perfect, you might require a bit of customization and help of Shopify apps. 

https://sumo.com/stories/successful-shopify-stores is a great article which I read recently which contains a lot of useful tips and tricks to improve your conversion rate.

Hope I have tried to answer your queries

Thanks,

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- Available for hiring. kanakiyajay@gmail.com
0 Likes