Does Shopify offer print on demand for hemp material?

TylerWildes
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey does anyone know if any of the print on demand apps have any Hemp Fabric or any other hemp material offerings for printing?

Replies 5 (5)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2193 201 587

Man I've been looking for eco friendly fabric on demand printers for years. It's tough.

Would be a great business model if someone had the desire and capital to go in.

Especially hemp the market should continue growing quite nicely, and hemp shirts are great and super comfy (I own a couple).

I've contacted the on demand printer apps in the Shopify store to ask / recommend hemp but haven't had any luck with implementation.

I don't have a solution, but I wish you luck! 🌲

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks
TylerWildes
Visitor
2 0 0
Thank you, I've been searching too!

MelissaContrado
Explorer
54 1 19

Hi @TylerWildes,

It's Melissa from Contrado here! I wanted to let you know about our natural fabric offerings.

Contrado is a print on demand company specializing in drop shipping and fabrics.

We have a range of natural and organic fabrics you can choose to print your designs on: contrado.com/natural-fabrics

We also offer t-shirts in a range of fabrics for men and women.

I hope this is helpful 🙂

Melissa from Contrado

Get the Contrado app for Shopify: https://apps.shopify.com/contrado-print-on-demand 

JASEN_RUSSELL
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey Tyler,

www.hempzoo.com offers printing on hemp t-shirts, hemp tank tops, hemp bags and many other hemp items.

zoodiac
Visitor
1 0 0

Do you know if they offer Print on Demand?