Hey Guys I need help regarding shopify billing it shows me 77$ charges, I don't know why.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey guys, i have installed 2 apps and from that, 1 app I have uninstalled after 2 days but it is still showing me in Shopify billing. i don't know why, can anyone help in this and the 2nd one I unistalled 2 days ago. So should I have to pay for those apps also??

here is the screenshots:

C12apture.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
800 80 137

Hey, @MehulYadav!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Thank you for providing that screenshot. It looks like you were charged for Shogun until the end of July so as it has been uninstalled now, what we can do is contact the app developer and explain that we would like a refund for the rest of the month as you will no longer be using the app. Once it has been approved by the app developer, I can issue the refund for you.

In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Okay, i am waiting for your mail.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
59 6 34

Hi @MehulYadav!

I can see that my colleague looked into this for you and this has been escalated to Shopify's billing department.

Just a little background: Shogun was installed for your trial basis, and then was installed again at a later date which lead to the charge that you see.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Karl Jones | Team Lead, Technical Support, Shogun
support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!

If you found my answer helpful, please make it as the solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Ya, i know that, @Lulu has solved this issue.
0 Likes