Hi, newbie to shopify and need recommendation for best retargeting app & cart abandonment app

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Try to find best app for contacting customer from any possible angle (Email, push in, SMS etc.)

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @YdavidPS,

You can try our app SMS GO - Abandoned cart recovery.

• You can set up multiple, automated SMS flows for abandoned cart recovery to be sent at different timeframes.
  • You can set up SMS marketing flows with powerful customer segmentation.
  • You'll get a custom SMS sender ID and URL shortener embedded in the app.
  • You can monitor conversion and export the SMS logs and converted orders in CSV format.

The app is free to install and you only pay per SMS. You can check it out here: https://apps.shopify.com/sms-marketing-abandoned-cart

Let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
39 2 10

Hi @YdavidPS 

You should try our app Messent

This is SMS Marketing app which is featured with: 

• Target Audience:  Messent targets audience based on attributions (location, behavior, email, phone number, order value, etc.) for more accuracy. 
  • Accuracy Segments: Messent provides SMS Segment for you to organie your contact list, divide it into many subgroup base on your condition filters and your need

Besides, Messent is designed with friendly and simple UI which provides you the best experience exploring all of our features. 

Also, in this Holiday Season and to celebrate "Messent Staff Picks Chosen", we're giving FREE 90 DAYS  for PREMIUM plan to give our dearest customers the best support in this busy time. 

Since you're newbie, Messent is the best choice for you to get your game from the beginning! 

Wish you all the best, 

Zac & Messent Team 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 5

Hi @YdavidPS ,

For an email marketing app, I'd recommend Thank you email marketing tool by Autoketing. I use Thank you email since day 1 and it shows great results. Plus, it has two types of pricing. The free one is perfect for a new store when you just start and haven't got a long customer email list.

Just ask me if you need anything. Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Hey, recovering abandoned carts is tricky. But following a multi-channel approach to recover abandoned carts is a smart strategy. 

For email, you could actually take a look at SmartrMail. They enable smart automations and one-time campaigns to help you recover lost sales. 

For SMS, you could try using TxtCart. The app lets you reach out to customers and strike real conversations with the help of live chats, recovering more carts. 

For web push, I would suggest taking a look at Firepush

Happy to help with more recommendations if these don't fit your needs!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
33 1 3

Hi @YdavidPS ,

Our App Konigle is specifically designed to solve this problem of abandoned carts and retargeting for you. The first step is to identify abandoned carts and the sooner you do it the better it is. We help you track abandoned carts in real time and push instant alerts on the same for you to action.Once identified , you can simultaneously send creatively designed Free SMSes to your potential customers from within the app itself in quick time.

I think our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo call and showcase the value that we can drive for you and your business.

We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from your requirement of abandoned cart recovery and  retargeting our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more at no extra cost, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • order tracking
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts and recovery
  • Analytics

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes