How can I create multi-variant product with image thumbnails that changes while i'm picking choices

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everybody,

I have a problem. I'm creating a interior design store which sells carpets also. My question is How can I create a multi-variant picking option system (with image preview thumbnails), which changes the main image as I pick choices such: color of the product, position of the product (in case of a carpet swatch position) and background of the image?

The best example is our provider website. And actually this is exactly the way I want it:

https://www.shawcontract.com/es-la/productspec/show/5T121/17597 

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
433 24 69

Hi, @qojins

Thank you for reaching out about that. To ensure the image changes as you select each variant, you will want to make sure that each variant has been assigned the correct picture. In your admin, you can navigate to Products > Click on a product > under the "Variants" section, check which photo is assigned next to each each variant (on the left). For example, if your variants were different colours it would look something like this: 

03-27-d65lb-pu7gg

You want to make sure that you haven't just uploaded the photos under the "Images" section, but have assigned each variant a specific photo as well. Let me know if you have any questions! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes