How can I move Printful's PERSONALIZE button?

Simone1212
Tourist
15 0 1

Hey, 

how can I move Printful's PERSONALIZE button? 
Right now the button is below the ADD TO CART button and this order doesn't make sense. From screen recordings I saw that most people people clicked the ADD TO CART button without personalizing the shirt first. 

Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 06.57.47.png

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
470 36 74

Hi @Simone1212 ,

If you go into Online Store > actions > Edit code and look in your Sections/product.liquid you should see the snippet of code for the personalize button. It’s just a matter of moving the HTML around. 

Regards,

Sam Bazargan

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Simone1212
Tourist
15 0 1

Hey Sam, 

there is nothing to be moved around. I can't find the code for the PERSONALIZE button. I looked everywhere but there is no personalize button to be found. Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 08.35.03.png

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
470 36 74

Hi @Simone1212 ,

I should have mentioned to first check if this app had some design options on where you can place the button. It sounds like the app uses script_tags to add it in after your page loads. Use Chrome Developer Tools to view the classnames or IDs on the element, then you could reposition the button within theme.css.

Hope this helps and we could always send out a request to collaborate so we can modify your theme.

Regards,

Sam

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes