How can i add a queue to my store?

9 0 0

Hello you guys, new member here, my name is Titto!

I have a question, i wanted to know if there is any app or any way that i can add a queue to the store, as i would like to do a subscription store, and i would like my customers to be able to pick a specific product to be shipped to them in advance!

Example, the can pick product 1 for September, product 2 for October, product 3 for November and on and on!!!!

I hope i explained correctly, if you have any question please let me know! Thank you so much to the all Shopify community, YOU GUYS ROCK!

Titto 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
341 10 36

Hi, @Titto84 

Elle here from Shopify. Welcome to our Community!

You can view all subscription based apps available here!

Are you looking to have customers choose the exact delivery date for each order? Or do you wish to set the date range for them (For example: Order x product and receive it every 10/20/30 days, depending on their choice). 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
9 0 0
No i want them to pick what kind of product they want each month!

For example they pick a 3 months subscription, i need them to be able to pick what product they want in month 1, month 2 and month 3!

Check out scentbird.com, under my queue tabs you can pick different perfumes for different months!

Do you see what i’m say? Thank you very much Elle
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
341 10 36

Hi, @Titto84 

So sorry for the delay here! 

You can accomplish this with the Bold Subscriptions app. I would recommend connecting with their support directly if you need help with installation and set up. 

Hope this helps! 

Cheers,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes